Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Short n' Sweet!

Wednesday, June 16th 2011

I have been panic free for the last 2 days - what a miracle! Thank you, God! Funny thing though, as I began to type this and I remembered that, I felt a bit anxious! Ha, how funny - luckily that feeling passed without further incident! It was another one of those, "okay" days. But hey, I like those days compared to bad days. I feel sleepy now - I had planned to blog about the show I watched, Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition but I think I am too sleepy to put my thoughts together and have them make sense!! I did 7 minutes of marching in place this morning followed by 25 squats this afternoon. My legs are sore and I feel like I weigh twice as much as I do - I guess that's normal for just starting out. I took 2 Advil - now I am going to load some YouTube videos to watch while I fall asleep.

Food
Lunch: 1 Chicken Breast with sauteed green pepper and red onion, 1tbsp sour cream, 1/4 c cheddar cheese, and 2 flour tortillas. Water + Multi Vitamin!
Dinner: 1 Chicken Breast, 1c Three Pepper & Onions, 1C Brocolli, 1C Whole Wheat Pasta, 1/4C FF Italian Dressing. Water.
Snack: 1/2C FF Vanilla Yogurt and 3/4C Kashi Heart to Heart cereal. Water.

The best friend has a Dr's appointment in the AM - I hope she gets some answers and pray nothing serious is wrong. I will be up early doing the AM exercising, waiting to hear from her and hopefully getting groceries as well. Mmm, the smell of summer rain and the sound of thunder - what perfect sleeping weather. I haven't use the A/C in 4 days now - LOVE IT!! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment