Tuesday, June 14, 2011

7 Down!!

 Tuesday, June 14th 2011 - 12:22pm

Seven minutes of marching in place - done! Hard and kinda sad to think I'm so tired after just seven minutes. But, progress. Last week I didn't even have the willingness to get up and do it. This week - twice already. Yesterday I did six minutes, today, so far I've done 7 minutes. 11, 11:05, 11:10, 11:15, 11:20, 11:25 and 11:30 - each time for one minute. The last three I was dragging, I have to admit. I just kept telling myself, "Keep pushing Jennifer, you can do it!" and "DON'T GIVE UP!!"

Now I'm laying here resting and pretty worn out - I'm embarrassed to admit how tired I am but yanno, this is my reality and God willing, I will NOT be in this position forever. I'm working on changing whats not working and being honest about myself and my situation is part of that change. Before I would lie or change the subject when I got uncomfortable in talking about myself, my weight and my situation. Avoiding got me to where I am today - no more of that. I'm facing it head on!! Perhaps someone else in my very same or similar situation will read this someday and it can encourage or give them hope that change is possible. I can't wait to read this post a year from now and see how my life has changed!

I'm still deciding on whether to do another 7 minutes this afternoon or that would be too much too fast. I guess I will wait until this afternoon and see how my body feels. I have a feeling Advil will be my BFF for the next few days! :) Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment